Your organizer :
- Spoken languages: French , Catalan, Spanish, English .
- Canyoning professional monitor : qualified of French State, attesting to a professional insurance of search and rescue.
Equipment provided :
- Neoprene wetsuit and helmet + shoes and socks (Aquatic-Hike)
- Neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, double lanyard with snap hooks and descender + shoes and socks (Canyoning)
Personal equipment required:
- Swimming suit
- 1 pair of spare shoes (ex: flip-flops)
- 1 picnic for day trip + 1 bottle of water (advised)
- Elastic hair for ladies.
Minimum number of participants:
- The minimum participant is 5 people (possibility of be added to other people) .
- Minimum age : 8 years old for aquatic hike, 12 years old for initiation canyon and 14 years old for sport canyon (accompanied by an adult)
- Have no medical indication and physical against the proposed activities.
- Able to swim at least 25 m
- Depending on the water flow and weather, the organizer may decide to move or cancel a canyon trip for safety .
- In case of non-compliance and degradation of specific activities loaned equipment, transport vehicles, our company will claim compensation from the person concerned, and in case of loss or theft.
Booking and payment :
- You can make an online booking, it gives you access to our secure payment service (by credit card).
- You also can contact us by using the registration form by clicking on the Contact tab, do not forget to complete all fields.
- You have a withdrawal right of 7 days after booking your stay in delays of 30 days before the day of activity.
- At more than 29 days before departure: 10% of package per person fee
- Between 29 and 21 days: 25% of the activity price
- Between 20 and 8 days: 50% of the activity price
- Between 7 and 2 days: 75% of the activity price
- Less than 2 days: 100% of the activity price